Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, 1962 - December 12, 2012


In the fictional world of Divergent Lives, RJ and Adina were born on December 12, 1962 in the middle of a snowstorm.

Today is December 12, 2012. It would have been their 50th birthday. People often have big galas to celebrate this milestone. They never will.

So in their honor, I decided to officially launch my story on this nite and celebrate in their stead.

I hold in my hand a glass of Chardonnay -- Adina's favorite wine.

I say "Hear! Hear! Happy birthday Adina!! Happy birthday RJ!! May you both live long lives in our imaginations!"

A toast!

I took a survey where I asked readers what they felt while reading the first chapter. Respondents mostly felt sorry for Adina and blamed Tommy.

Let's see how tomorrow goes!

~~ML

No comments:

Post a Comment